Career Strategy & Profile Development
- Everyone has a professional profile, you’re either creating and managing it, or it’s being created for you
- Time spent employed at any one organisation is rapidly decreasing so you can no longer rely on an employer to manage and develop your career
- Hierarchy is becoming less important and progression is no longer linear, the career ladder is being replaced by the career lattice
- Ideas will move around as people do, creating increased permeability between firms
- The major jobs that will exist in 10 years probably don’t even exist now, therefore adaptability is critical
Allaran works with individuals to take control of their professional profile and career development. We approach this from two levels:
- ensuring you develop the right skills and capabilities to excel in workplaces of the future
- assisting you to clearly communicate this to those who can benefit from your expertise
Assessment: we map out your full set of skills and experience, look at future trends, and assess how well positioned you are for the future.
Development: we then work to develop a career strategy that maps out priority skills sets to develop and ideal opportunities to pursue.
Assessment: we undertake a thorough profile review of all materials that currently comprise your professional profile (including CV, LinkedIn page, social media presence, media coverage etc).
Development: we work with you to develop a Profile Toolkit that clearly communicates what you have to offer a potential employer or client.